Now Hiring - Tap Room & Events Team Member
We’re hiring for the role of Tap Room & Events Team Member! Check out the job posting below for details:
At Nickel Brook Brewing Company, we have developed a reputation for having a lively and enticing line-up of beers. It is in our business to offer our customers an unrivaled experience designed to surpass their expectations. We invite you to join our winning team. We are currently recruiting for a Team Member for our Tap Room located in Burlington.
The Tap Room Events Team Member is responsible for providing customers with a high level of customer experiences that will contribute to repeat patronage. They will greet customers, take orders, serve food and drinks, in addition, they will assist with basic food preparation, ensuring the tap room is kept organized, safe and clean at all times. Education, Skills and Experiences:
This opportunity is suitable for an energetic, self-motivated candidate:
• Welcome, greet customers and seat them
• Introduce services. Take orders and assist customers with selection
• Assist with basic food preparation. Serve customers in a timely fashion
• Bus and clean tables
• Maintain an organized, clean space, sweep and mop, keep the area safe
• Process payment on POS system
• Assist with receiving, stocking and inventory management
• Assist with Events planning and organization
• Participate in engagement and execution of events
• Other duties as required
• High school or relevant courses
• Minimum 2 years of previous hospitality, server experiences.
• Passionate about craft beer. Good knowledge of NBBC products and services
• Strong organization and communication skills
• Winning mindset and consistent attention to detail
• Guest focused approach
• Strong team player
• Desire to learn and grow hospitality career
• Ontario Smart Serve certification
• Cashier experiences. Knowledge of POS system
• Knowledge of current food and beverage offerings to make recommendations to guests
• Able to troubleshoot draught system issues
• Working knowledge of Social Media platforms is an asset
• Strong customer service skills
• Must wear non-slip covered toe shoes
• Flexibility, days, evenings and weekends.
Please apply, in confidence, by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected will be contacted.
Nickel Brook Brewing Company is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in
compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require
accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your