Now Hiring: Regional Sale Rep- Eastern Ontario
At Nickel Brook Brewing Company, we have developed a reputation for having a lively and enticing line-up of beers. It is in our business to offer our customers an unrivaled experience designed to surpass their expectations. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation package and a lively place to work, learn and grow.
The Sales Representative is directly responsible for maximizing the sales of our craft beer portfolio through effective planning, selling, merchandising and communicating of company and supplier objectives. Your primary focus will be Retail Sales within the LCBO, The Beer Store and Grocery stores licensed to sell Beer. This is an exciting relationship-driven position that requires strategic sales ability, craft beer knowledge and exceptional customer service skills. This position will be responsible for covering the Eastern Ontario region.
This exciting opportunity is suitable for an energetic, self-motivated individual.
• Develop rapport with assigned customer base and promote the good will of the company.
• Successful sale, distribution and merchandising of products.
• Prepare and present professional sales presentations to customers by combining both the
company’s priorities and customers’ needs.
• Understand company pricing and product programming information on a monthly basis by maintaining accurate and up to date records.
• Understand our retail partner’s policies and procedures.
• Effective accounts receivable collections within corporate credit policy.
• Handle customer inquiries regarding delivery, product information and other inquiries as they arise.
• Execute monthly goals as related to business activities.
• Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned area within the company’s call frequency mandate.
• Other duties as required.
• Currently enrolled in or completed post-secondary education.
• Passion for craft beer.
• 2-3 years of direct beverage sales and retail merchandising experience (preferred)
• Knowledge and compliance of legal requirements regarding the sale and delivery of alcoholic beverages.
• Must be highly organized, have attention to detail and good time management ability.
• Must have business acumen and keen negotiating skills.
• Considered a "closer" and can provide evidence to support direct sales achievements.
• Valid Driver’s license and clean Driver’s record.
• Occasional extensive travelling and overnight away from home.
Please apply, in confidence, by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants. Only those selected will be contacted.
Nickel Brook Brewing Company is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.