Now Hiring: Trade Marketing Brand Manager
At Nickel Brook Brewing Company, we’ve worked hard to create and develop our reputation as an innovative leader in craft beer. It’s our business to offer customers an unrivaled experience designed to surpass their expectations and deliver creative and enticing line-up of beers. We pride ourselves in being an inventive family owned company where employees enjoy a competitive compensation package, an engaging culture and an exciting place to work, learn and grow.
The Trade Marketing Brand Manager is responsible for leading and supporting the development of both the national retail and on-premise restaurant business development strategy. Responsible for all aspects of effective planning, organizing and execution of Sales and Marketing plans for the purpose of increasing NBBC sales and brand presence in the marketplace
In addition, we’re looking for marketing chops and experience! Our Trade Marketing Brand Manager leads the strategy and execution of all consumer facing branded content by collaborating closely with external agencies and internal cross functional teams across Sales and Marketing. This position serves as an integrated brand ambassador and educator of craft beer.
Leadership and mentoring skills are important as the social media and creative team reports into this role.
This exciting opportunity is suitable for an energetic, self-motivated, beer-loving individual.
• Be the Brand Steward of NBBC. Take brand ownership and develop the vision, mission, goals and strategies for Nickel Brook Brewing Co.
• Translate brand strategie into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
• Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
• Form and maintain ongoing touch-point and bridge between branding, marketing, and facilitating communication between departments.
• Continually research new and innovative approaches to communicate our messaging with our shoppers on-shelf & promotionally at retail.
• Manage and improve communication and process relationships with internal stakeholders and determine the best brand program strategies for each retail channel.
• Build relationships by working with cross functional departments and creative/retail. agencies to ensure program synergies and success of brand initiatives at retail.
• Manage program performance focusing on delivering key metrics of volume and share to budget. Analyze return on investment (ROI) and provide strategic direction on program design moving forward.
• Oversee and manage NBBC Social Media platform. Work with the Social Media team to provide regular updates to increase visibility. Review analytics to measure traffic. Make improvements and adjustments as required.
• Oversee and manage Tap Room and Events activities as they dovetail into the brand strategy.
• Responsible for all aspects of effective planning, organizing and execution of Sales and Marketing plans for the purpose of increasing NBBC sales
• Lead national retail planning process and develop strategies and tactics for growth and new listing opportunities. Liaise with the retail sales team to monitor progress.
• Develop on-premise restaurant business development strategy. Create seasonal on-premise marketing promotions for sales time to utilize.
• Other duties as required.
• Have passion for craft beer with above average subject knowledge base.
• Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in sales/business management/marketing a plus.
• 5+ years of sales/marketing experience.
• Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
• Be organized, self-disciplined, detail oriented & sociable.
• Innovative thinker. Comfortable with ambiguity.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Presentation, mentoring, coaching and training skills.
• Prud’homme certification an asset.
• Excellent verbal and written communications
• Strong analytical skills with proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, data, internal system tools and social media.
• Process oriented, focused, detailed and disciplined approach to task.
• Flexible scheduling.
Please apply, in confidence, by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected will be contacted. Nickel Brook Brewing Company is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.