Now Hiring: Marketing Brand Manager
We’re hiring for the role of Marketing Brand Manager. Check out the job posting today for details:
MARKETING BRAND MANAGER
At Nickel Brook Brewing Company, we have developed a reputation for having a lively and enticing line-up of beers. It is in our business to offer our customers an unrivaled experience designed to surpass their expectations. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation package and a lively place to work, learn and grow.
The Marketing Brand Manager is responsible for supporting the development of both the retail and restaurant strategy. In addition, The Marketing Brand Manager leads the execution of all branded content at the consumer level by collaborating closely with external agencies and cross functional teams across Sales and Marketing. They will be responsible for all aspects of effective planning, the organizing and execution of Sales and Marketing plans for the purpose of increasing NBBC sales and brand presence in the marketplace. This position will serve as a brand ambassador and educator of craft beer.
This exciting opportunity is suitable for an energetic, self-motivated individual.
• Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies for Nickel Brook Brewing Co.
• Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
• Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
• Form and maintain ongoing touch-point and bridge between branding, marketing, and facilitating communication between departments.
• Continually research new and innovative approaches to communicate our messaging with our shoppers at retail.
• Manage and improve communication and process relationships with internal stakeholders and determine the best brand program strategies for each channel.
• Build relationships by working with cross functional departments and creative/retail. agencies to ensure program synergies and success of brand initiatives at retail.
• Manage program performance focusing on delivering key metrics of volume and share to budget. Analyze return on investment (ROI) and provide strategic direction on program design moving forward.
• Oversee and manage NBBC Social Media platform. Provide regular updates to increase visibility. Review analytics to measure traffic. Make improvements and adjustments as required.
• Oversee and manage Tap Room and Events activities.
• Other duties as required.
• Have passion for craft beer with above average subject knowledge base.
• Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in sales/business management/marketing a plus.
• 5+ years of sales/marketing experience.
• Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
• Be organized, self-disciplined, detail oriented & sociable.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Presentation, mentoring, coaching and training skills.
• Prud’homme certification an asset.
• Excellent verbal and written communications
• Strong analytical skills with proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, data and internal system tools.
• Process oriented, focused, detailed and disciplined approach to task.
• Flexible scheduling.
Please apply, in confidence, by sending your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected will be contacted. Nickel Brook Brewing Company is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.