Waterdown Oh Canada Rib Fest
June 29 – July 2, 2012
Memorial Park, Waterdown
Oh Canada Ribfest has become a marquis event for the community, drawing rib fans from throughout Southwestern Ontario. Sponsored by The Rotary Club of Flamborough AM and Rotary Club of Waterdown, this four-day festival will celebrate Canada Day, and recognize new Canadians, while raising much-needed funds for the many local and international charities, projects and humanitarian causes our Rotary Clubs support.Don’t miss our official Citizenship Court to swear in new Canadians, July 1 at 1:30. Other highlights include:
- Tantalizing ribs and other foods prepared by professional ribbers
- Other food vendors selling Blooming Onions, Pitas, Bacon on an Bun, ever faithful hot dog, hamburger and french fries!
- Don’t forget the Ice Cream and Candy Vendors!
- A selection of crafters and community groups showcasing their wares.
- A licensed family festival, featuring the community’s own Nickel Brook family of beers in tents throughout the grounds.
- Entertainment – a selection of professional entertainers including Freedom Train, 905 Band and others will be complemented by local talent from the community.
- A children’s carnival area area, with rides, games, food and refreshments.
Opportunities abound for your family to have an amazing time or for your business to enhance relationships through your sponsorship of this exciting community-based event.